Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a used PRG mini-lift kit for sale. Parts consists of PRG 1.3 front spacer, 2" rear blocks and DR rear shocks. I put about 6-7k mile on them. I'm asking $250 shipped. This was on my 2wd but the setup was intended for 4x4s. So this will work on 2wd or 4x4s. I'm located in Houston,Tx. I don't have pictures of the parts cause they are still on the truck. If any locals buy this I can help install it too at no extra cost.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Titan R said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a used PRG mini-lift kit for sale. Parts consists of PRG 1.3 front spacer, 2" rear blocks and DR rear shocks. I put about 6-7k mile on them. I'm asking $250 shipped. This was on my 2wd but the setup was intended for 4x4s. So this will work on 2wd or 4x4s. I'm located in Houston,Tx. I don't have pictures of the parts cause they are still on the truck. If any locals buy this I can help install it too at no extra cost.
sTILL FOR SALE!!!:haveredfl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts