Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now....this may seem dumb but I'm new to this site and I hear a lot of talk about how good the performance of PRG's Lifts are. I drive a 2WD CC 04. I am looking into something not too big but larget than a leveling kit. For 33's or maybe........35's? I definitely want suspension, not body and thats as much as I know. If I purchase the lift, who can do the install. I need some serious help with this, any any and I mean any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
If you are not comfortable putting a lift in, any reputable mechanic should be able to do it for you. All I got was a PRG leveling kit. I had it installed and the bill was about $100. If you go with a larger or more complicated lift it will cost more, but you get the point. If you don't already have a relationship with a good mechanic, ask around and do some research and I am sure you can find someone.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
You are lucky in that you have a 2wd, because you can get the PRG 4" Spindle Pkg. It has the least affect on the geometries and angles, and can be thought of same as stock for adding other things.

For example you could put a level kit on and have a 6" lift. But the best thing would be if you could get some 2.5" dia. body, Donahoe Racing, SAW, or the less expensive 2" body Radflo coilovers, and set them for minimum preload, (lift). That way you'll have 4" or so of lift and still have a great ride, on and off road. These aftermarket coilovers also improve handling.

If you follow the link to PRGproducts.com in my sig, the package at the top of the page is the Spindle package. It only comes with the rear shocks, but in the second package on the same page is a pic of the DRE coilover that I mentioned above. The stock application, height adjustable c.o. run around $700 to $1150, (I think).

Since you would get your lift from the spindle, a less expensive option would to buy the Bilstein ones. PRG has them build up with used coils, (core exchange), for easy installation or you can buy them from shockwarehouse.com w/o the coils.

Call Greg at PRGproducts.com and he'll set you up with the best for a given budget. (951) 780-5331

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
You're on the right track and NorCal has given you good advise...Think performance not lift...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man, Ill update back and let yall know what I decide. I already have an Injen intake and JBA exhaust on order, when those come in Ill post some pics. Then hopefully following soon will be the pics of a lift. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts