Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it absolutely necessary to run front glass with the PRG mid travel kit?

It will be ran with SAW extended travel C/O's, stock spindles & 35's. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the flared fenders, I like the way wheels look sticking out of the fender. All I am concerned about the tire hitting the fender when it travels up.

So let me know what I'd have to do to get it to work, thanks

Gabriel

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well I'm not quite sure. I have the midtravel but I went ahead and got the fender flares. I guess just as long as your not romping your truck at the desert you should be fine . Btw I've seen your truck on on the 605 fwy a couple times

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Only thing I'd worry about is how far they stick out. Up here the popo is rather strict on tires that stick out... Mine stick out maybe 1-1.5" and I've been warned several times

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'm not quite sure. I have the midtravel but I went ahead and got the fender flares. I guess just as long as your not romping your truck at the desert you should be fine . Btw I've seen your truck on on the 605 fwy a couple times
Yeah I've spotted you in the cerritos area a few times as well. You've got a real clean set up, you should post some pics for everyone to enjoy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts