Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just had to post the finished pics. This truck came out really, really nice. Specs are PRG mid travel kit using 8" SAW custom valaved by us Cycles 13.5" travel. SAW 2" travel airbumps, stock spindles. Bumper and rear fab work was not done by us so I cant answer questions about it. Rear uses our PRG/Deaver 2.5" 3 leaf upgrade, TC shackles, Fox air bumps. Rollling on 37" Toyo m/t on Walker Evens wheels with powdercoated beadlock rings. Has Glassworks fenders and bedsides. Also, must add. ALL INSTALL FAB WAS DONE BY CHRIS at ALLIED MOTORSPORTS IN RIVERSIDE.

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
truck looks sick greg. thats exactly what i want to do with mine, guess i better work some overtime. do you have any advice on setting up a long travel trailing arm kit? trophy truck / CORR style. you guys working on anything like that?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
holy sh!t....not digging design of front bumper but the rest is very, very nice! Is the guy going to stick w/the stock spindle? What shocks is he running in the rear?

Chris did a great job!!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
looks great! not diggin' the bumper either but the truck looks even better with the kit on. only time and money in my way, but i too will don these components. btw Greg, the shockhoops... you designed those?

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shock hoops are from Allied, but may be a semi-production item soon. Since the stock coilbucket was removed, it was easier to mount the bumps the way he did. But we will have the pre-welded brackets for this kit too. You know, im not even sure of the rear shocks, im gonna guess 2.0 Fox though.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Shock hoops are from Allied, but may be a semi-production item soon. Since the stock coilbucket was removed, it was easier to mount the bumps the way he did. But we will have the pre-welded brackets for this kit too.
semi-production or limited production? lol, just trying to line my ducks in a row. :lol: nice to hear about the pre-welded brackets! are those SAW bumpstops hydro or air?

everything is lookin' good on this kit! b!tchin' job Greg on getting this kit set!!! you know i'm impatient as hell and can't wait to get it installed and hammer it!!!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hey BECHLYF ... You sound just like Greg. Lol Maybe use the quote tags. [edit ... thanks, much clearer now].

Great looking setup Greg!
Those Toyo's and Walker Evans look great too. 35s might be better, but maybe there will be gears someday, or he can get a different axle, like you did.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Ahhhh there it is. That looks like my buddy scotts truck, talked to him a second ago said they where on their way home from ur house. He said it drives like an old caddi it is so plush. Cant wait to drive in it

·
Registered
189 Posts
The finished product looks great Gregg. I'm glad I went for the ride to take a look at this truck. Can't wait to do this set up on my truck.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thats sweet!!! I'm not a huge fan of the baja squat look but that front end looks serious!

Advocate07 said:
That's so sick greg, should've put more effort into the front bumper though.
Greg didnt make the front bumper, but I agree with you I'd like something a little different too!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Oh there was plenty of effort, just maybe not your style...:upsidedow

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
That truck looks great..Nicely done. I'm also not diggin the front bumber...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Advocate07 said:
loufish said:
Oh there was plenty of effort, just maybe not your style...:upsidedow
good point lou....even though I'm not fond of the design on this one, prerunner bumpers are badass and yup, a ton of effort goes into designing/making one no matter how unsightly it same seem to some

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Advocate07 said:
Customer allready had the bumper and rear suspension work done, by a shop that has since closed i belive. It looks good in person and fits the tire/wheel combo asthetically. Not convetional "prerunner" but it does look good.
Price for everything installed (remove existing kit, install new kit, modify front bumper and skid plate, make and weld hoops, airbumps, coilovers, alignment, powdercoat beadlock rings, brakelines, tune shocks) around $5k.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Scott actually uses his truck unlike alot of others. I dropped him off at Allied to pick it up. Truck rides really nice.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jbaltimore said:
Scott actually uses his truck unlike alot of others. I dropped him off at Allied to pick it up. Truck rides really nice.
I hope he beats the piss out of it. We jsut need to get Scott a better rear shock set-up. I may need to revalve the front again, but I will get hold of him to see how its working. I say Titan Desert Trip again very soon.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts