Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a couple questions about the PRG mini-lift. Im really familiar with car setups like i had on my WRX but not so much the truck

1) Will it make the ride more rough?
2) Does it shorten the length of the struts?
3) Will it look stupid on the stock 18s on the LE?

id hate to get it and then have it be half assed. If it is then id just wait and save and get a Fab-tech 4" or the Rancho kit... Cause i already have $700 so far just set aside for the truck....

i like the idea of leveling kit, with the 1" lift in the back to keep that semi raked look it has stock. I drive a good amount of miles..almost 60 daily for work and school...

Id really like to have the dealer install it. just paranoid i guess:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Firstly, to answer your questions,

1) No, not at all. Very little difference over stock.

2) No. The spacer mounts on top of the struts, so nothing is done to the struts themselves besides, removing and reinstalling with the spacer on top.

3) No, IMO, because you're basically just lifting the truck to level the front with the rear. There are a ton of guys on here with the mini lift and stock wheels/tires. No problems whatsoever.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...ift-big-results-pics.html?highlight=mini+lift

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-suspension/59305-suggestion-height-leveling-kit.html

There are dozens more if you search on "mini lift"

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Nice ride you have there! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Mine is not PRG, But the same design. It rides the same as before and looks great on stock 18" wheels.IMO

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet...im gonna order the 2.5" level kit from PRG tommorow and go from there :)

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
PRG is the best one. You can't go wrong. If I could do it all over again, I would buy that one.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Molson said:
sweet...im gonna order the 2.5" level kit from PRG tommorow and go from there :)
Only get the 2.5 if you're 2WD. If 4WD go w/the 2"

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jguns2002 said:
Only get the 2.5 if you're 2WD. If 4WD go w/the 2"
ya ive got a 4x2...ordered the 2.5" and itll be here the 30th :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts