Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered icon coilovers and am trying to decide what rout to go with upper control arms? Does anyone prefer one over the other? What are the differences? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Pretty sure either will do you fine. I'll be going DK myself when the time comes, mainly because it's part of the kit I'll be swapping to.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
You'll get your order faster with DK. And they are smexy lookin.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I just ordered icon coilovers and am trying to decide what rout to go with upper control arms? Does anyone prefer one over the other? What are the differences? Thanks!
PRG were the first to make UCA for Nissan and then came Dirt King. It's funny how similar the DK arms look like the PRG ones. It's almost like they copied them...:devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Someone had to start somewhere, The OEM UCA's SUCK for travel and flexibility. I broke a front strut a few weeks back and my coil bucket is severely notched now thanks to them.

Long time no see, Van

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Yeah the oem UCA's are garbage. I'm running a 6 inch lift and tired of all the upper bucket contact and no droop. Leaning toward the DK's

·
Registered
14,078 Posts
PRG were the first to make UCA for Nissan and then came Dirt King. It's funny how similar the DK arms look like the PRG ones. It's almost like they copied them...:devil::devil::devil:
lol what you gonna do? a tubular upper arm is a tubular upper arm.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
lol what you gonna do? a tubular upper arm is a tubular upper arm.
I know bud but Greg from PRG designed the UCA for Total Chaos and when he went to start PRG, at least he made it visually different and better with the heim joints. Dirt King makes some cool stuff, but their UCA are reversed engineered from the PRG ones. Just my observation.::angel::

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I live by the beach and went with the Metal Worx arms first. I didn't like the idea of dirt mixing with the grease, or the coil bucket contact I was getting. I snagged a set of dirt king UCA with moog ball joints and haven't had any issues at all.

My vote is Dirt King.

·
Registered
14,078 Posts
I know bud but Greg from PRG designed the UCA for Total Chaos and when he went to start PRG, at least he made it visually different and better with the heim joints. Dirt King makes some cool stuff, but their UCA are reversed engineered from the PRG ones. Just my observation.::angel::
You're reverse engineered from PRG! lol:big_grin:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Dirt King for sure

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
DirtKing! hands down. Aweoms products that have been tested and work great.
And the customer service is on point. Nick is always there to answer my questions. My entire LT kit got here from the shop to AZ in 3 business days.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts