Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Looks GREAT!!! :thumbsup: Did you install it yourself? What tires did you get for it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blackbeauty said:
Looks GREAT!!! :thumbsup: Did you install it yourself? What tires did you get for it?

Thanks!!! I had an off road shop here in AZ install it. Edited the first post to reflect, but I got the BFG All Terrains.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Looks good! Let us know how it rides and handles for ya!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Looks good! A lot like mine except mine is white and no longer running the OR rims. How much thread do you have showing on your SAW's up front? Out of curiosity and all.

·
Super Moderator
93,863 Posts
Great looking Mod! Now I just need to start saving my dimes........

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
07cajuntitan said:
Does adding the Deaver 1.5 make the ride stiffer?
I dont know if it was the Rear SAWs or the Deaver but the rear is much stiffer now.

Yeti77 said:
Looks good! A lot like mine except mine is white and no longer running the OR rims. How much thread do you have showing on your SAW's up front? Out of curiosity and all.
About 2 inches of thread is showing. The front looks higher then it really is because of the slope on my driveway.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Does adding the Deaver 1.5 make the ride stiffer?
Yes and no...It does get a little stiffer, but it feels better because the shocks are tuned to the spring and the mini pak creates a much more linear spring rate. The overall effect is a sport like feel but when hitting the bigger stuff the rear end moves smoothly and most of all doesn't kick up which is about the worst thing you want any veh to do...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
loufish said:
Yes and no...It does get a little stiffer, but it feels better because the shocks are tuned to the spring and the mini pak creates a much more linear spring rate. The overall effect is a sport like feel but when hitting the bigger stuff the rear end moves smoothly and most of all doesn't kick up which is about the worst thing you want any veh to do...
well put lou ... the pack and rear SAWs will make it slighly stiffer but no kick up...

very nice nano ... you got a lot of good stuff in that package!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
yeah let us know how you like it....i'm thinking of getting a similar package to what you got

4" spindles
2.5" deavers
saw's at all four corners
2.5" spacer up front
prg uca's

i'm anxious to hear how it feels on and off road

evan

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took it out last night in Tonto National Forest, took it down some pretty ugly jeep trails. The lift and tires were worth every penny. The handling and ride is amazing on and off road. Absolutely no regret with my purchase at all.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
yeah let us know how you like it....i'm thinking of getting a similar package to what you got

4" spindles
2.5" deavers
saw's at all four corners
2.5" spacer up front
prg uca's

i'm anxious to hear how it feels on and off road

evan
That is a great setup. Same as mine except no spacers, TC arms and 2.5 Shocks in the rear.

·
Premium Member
76,468 Posts
very nice set up... while i have the 2" spacers for the front (not yet installed) i didn't think to upgrade anything else at this time. what was your overall lift front and rear would you say? how hard did it hit you in the pockets?

i'll hopefully get my spacers on in the next few weeks!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
kartman said:
That is a great setup. Same as mine except no spacers, TC arms and 2.5 Shocks in the rear.
hey kart, any particular reason why you didn't go with spacers in the front?

evan

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
They raise the center of gravity and hurt performance. I only wanted enough lift to clear the tires. Function > form

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
you're running 35's right? with glass fenders? how would the tires fit w/out the glass, also do you have pulled bedsides, or stock?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Glass up front, pinch weld cut. Bedsides are pulled but it worked stock the tires just rubbed when bumped and they still rub a little because of width. Toyo 35s which are extra wide on a 17x9 with 4.5 backspace.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts