Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the PRG Performance lift a good one to buy. I do not know much about lifts and all. I have a 4x2 and dont do too much off roading. I want a good look and the ability to go if i need to. I want a good looking lift but still a good ride. Can i put the lift and some tires and then be done with it? or do i need anything extra. I am looking into the performance package and am unsure of if the SAW coilovers or the DONAHOE coilovers are any better of diferent from one another. Any insight would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
It is an excellent package. It isn't quite the seller that procomp/fabtech/rancho lift kits are because it's a little pricey and doesn't lift your truck to the sky, gaining all that desired attention.......but except for the obvious limitations regarding ride height, it's much better equipped than any 'lift kit' because it includes suspension enhancements: coilovers, UCAs, mini-pack, and shocks......all components that'll provide a mild lift but fantastic performance.....

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I liked the Performance kit because I wanted to stay close to stock height but with MUCH better suspension. The best thing to do is to call Greg at PRG and tell him what you want today and in the future with your Titan and he will put together the best kit for YOU!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts