Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to thank Greg from PRG for being so helpful on an issue I was having with one of there products. He by far goes out of his way to make the customer happy. Thanks again Greg.

Chad
:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
160,774 Posts
This is exactly the reason I'll be a repeat customer if he carries a product I wish to buy. Glad to hear the positive story!

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Agreed - Greg talked with me on the phone today for almost 20 minutes about the leak I'm having at my transmission seal..The dealer is blaming the "severe change" in driveshaft angle due to the lift, which is a complete line of B.S. No worries though - I'll have it changed out myself by the end of the week. It's only a $10 part and 1.5 hours of labor.

Greg is an awesome guy, and sells great stuff for the Titan.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Took Greg 3 years to sell me my kit. Never made me feel like I was waisting his time and there are many stories of Greg steping up to take care of people... Greg runs his business they way you are suppose too..

·
Registered
458 Posts
I must agree with everyone here
Greg is a stand up man, and I cant wait to meet him at the jersey meet

each time i have talked to him, he has given me his utmost attention and amazing advice. He has also looked into any problems I have had, and works them out ASAP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts