Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Lemme just say that this isn't a rant; I'm just looking for information from anyone who knows anything. I put an order into Greg on September 15th for the sway bar kit (end links and bushings) as well as the pre-assembled Bilsteins. About two weeks later the sway bar items came in and I've been waiting ever since for the shocks. I know Greg can be tough to get a hold of, but I've tried making contact for the past month via e-mail and calling and so far he called me once to tell me that the shocks would be sent out the next day; that was almost 3 weeks ago.
Again, not trying to rag on the guy, but c'mon, as a small business owner, communication is just as important as your product (I know this because I too run a small business).

Anyone have any knowledge they can pass along? I'd hate to do it, but pretty soon i'm going to leave a message requesting that he refund my money for the shocks and go a different route.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Took like a month and a half to get my rear radflo's but they were custom valved for my setup. He told me they were gonna take awhile but eventually everything showed up and looks great. It was worth the wait

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't mind at all if I knew that that was the case, but when I talked on the phone with him he said that the shocks should get sent out the next day. Almost 3 weeks later and not even a courtesy call to tell me that they had an issue or any sort of reasoning.

·
Registered
14,107 Posts
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i've been lucky with my orders but seems like his customer service really sucks when it comes to getting his orders out on time

·
Registered
163 Posts
Never had any issues. And was great on the phone the one time I called for advice.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So yesterday evening (East Coast) Greg gave me a call and apologized for the extreme delay in shipping. According to him my order will be on the UPS truck today. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
918 Posts
So yesterday evening (East Coast) Greg gave me a call and apologized for the extreme delay in shipping. According to him my order will be on the UPS truck today. Fingers crossed.
That conversation would have ended with my money being returned or a substantial discount because I would refuse delivery at this point, there?s no reason to do business that way with today?s technology. The fact that people keep giving this guy with, obviously no business skill, money, then get on here b!tch about it, perpetuate this madness. STOP giving the guy money till he learns to take care of his customers.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Wednesday came and went and if he was going ship my order with the same shipping label he printed on October 2nd, the shipment still hasn't been sent out. I'm going to give it until tonight, and if I don't see any movement via the UPS tracking, I'm going to call on Friday to cancel and get my money back and spend it elsewhere.
I love trying to support the proverbial "little guy", especially one who is so talented when it comes to our trucks, but dang, enough is enough.

·
Registered
14,107 Posts
That conversation would have ended with my money being returned or a substantial discount because I would refuse delivery at this point, there?s no reason to do business that way with today?s technology. The fact that people keep giving this guy with, obviously no business skill, money, then get on here b!tch about it, perpetuate this madness. STOP giving the guy money till he learns to take care of his customers.
lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered some coilovers, bilstein rear shocks, and deaver c-30s on august 13th all I have got is the coilovers so far and they sit way too low in the front even with the preload all the way up. Been trying to get a hold of him for many weeks. He actually owes me a small refund too because I ordered blue king springs and got silver eibach springs. Not sure what I should do, the ride on my truck sucks and with the coilovers almost all the way adjusted its still 1.7 inches lower in the front. (I ordered the bracket lift coilvers).

I left him another message today asking to please call me to figure out the height issue as I would expect the coilovers to at least be close to 6 inches of lift since thats what they were made for. I also mentioned he still owes me a refund for the price difference on them, and mentioned that i have still been waiting for over 2 months on my other stuff. If he doesnt call next week I am taking the coilovers off sending them back and requesting a refund via paypal.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I ordered some coilovers, bilstein rear shocks, and deaver c-30s on august 13th all I have got is the coilovers so far and they sit way too low in the front even with the preload all the way up. Been trying to get a hold of him for many weeks. He actually owes me a small refund too because I ordered blue king springs and got silver eibach springs. Not sure what I should do, the ride on my truck sucks and with the coilovers almost all the way adjusted its still 1.7 inches lower in the front. (I ordered the bracket lift coilvers).

I left him another message today asking to please call me to figure out the height issue as I would expect the coilovers to at least be close to 6 inches of lift since thats what they were made for. I also mentioned he still owes me a refund for the price difference on them, and mentioned that i have still been waiting for over 2 months on my other stuff. If he doesnt call next week I am taking the coilovers off sending them back and requesting a refund via paypal.
Can't speak for the shocks but I ordered a set of C-30's also. I talked to Greg today he has been waiting on deaver to send his shipment for 2 months, they came in yesterday and he shipped Iike 25 orders out today. My tracking has them showing up next Thursday. Check you tracking # what coilovers did you order?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can't speak for the shocks but I ordered a set of C-30's also. I talked to Greg today he has been waiting on deaver to send his shipment for 2 months, they came in yesterday and he shipped Iike 25 orders out today. My tracking has them showing up next Thursday. Check you tracking # what coilovers did you order?
Just checked tracking and it looks like they did ship today. I ordred the radflo external reservoir coilovers, they sit wayyy low in the front even with almost full pre load.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
ordered the drive shaft spacer so hopefully i'll get some kind of tracking # on Monday (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I gave Greg a call this past Friday to either confirm that the shocks were on their way or to cancel the order. Of course I got his machine. In the middle of my message; where I began to mention cancelling my order, Greg picked up the phone. Coincidence? Beats me, but at least I got to talk to a human being. He assured me that the shocks were on their way; he put them on the UPS truck himself he said.
I tried very hard not to be a jerk as Greg seems like a decent guy, but I did voice my concerns.

Lo and behold, the next day, the shipping status went from "ready" to "shipped", and they should be here on Friday.

·
Registered
14,107 Posts

Try to go over his head and get with Glen at Radflo. Maybe he has an idea or can help. Good luck tho, SEMA is this week and I know Radflo has vehicles there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts