Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a minute and thank you guys for suggesting PRG as the right choice in a leveling kit. I just got mine installed and everything is looking and working great. I had my mechanic put it in for me, to wet and cold in my driveway right now. He was impressed with the quality of the kit and the detail in the instructions. I am impressed that such a small change in stance can improve the look of the Titan so much. It has a much more aggressive look now. PRG was great to deal with, thank you greg, and now I can be one of the guys recomending this outstanding kit. :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
162,298 Posts
Yup. Now you know why he has a fan base around here! Not only does it improve the look/stance, you can see your hood, and you don't slide out of your seats anymore. I still say that dollar for dollar, it's the best mod I've done. :) Congrats!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to second that. PRG have excellent products and Greg and Jenn have amazing customer service. I bought a leveling kit a while ago and just bought the PRG UCA. I couldn't be happier with both products. I understand why users are such big supporters!

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Seems I've read post like this before! And rightly so. Great people and products. Only top quality, and fairly priced too.

I just bought the street traction bars, was thinking of adding a second heim joint, but they just look way to good to do anything to them. I'll be sorry to get them installed this week, as they really look nice sitting next to my desk at work. I won't be able to see them so so easily! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am interested in doing a leveling kit but I am worried I will not fit in car garages. Do you know if this kit will raise it so much that I will have to worry?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
You know I never measured from the roofline nor have I read any threads about it. I would doubt this though, the leveling kit only raises the front end of the truck. If there was any increase in the height of the roofline, and again I don't think there would be any, it would be minimal. You should be fine and I am sure you will love the looks.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
$179 2WD (2-1/2" lift) / $169 4WD (2" lift) / $249 2WD or 4WD with a 1" or 1-1/2" Block to lift the rear (called a MiniLift). Includes shipping.

The 1" Block maintains a slight rake, and uses original shocks OK. The 1-1/2" Block needs longer shocks, which are $190 pair, with shipping.
www.prgproducts.com.

I have the 2WD 1" MiniLift Kit on mine, in case you want to see it sometime.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
dirtyduckdavis said:
I am interested in doing a leveling kit but I am worried I will not fit in car garages. Do you know if this kit will raise it so much that I will have to worry?
The back will still be the same height, the front will just match the back. So I would say no difference in overall height.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.