Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a PRG xtra tall lift with a 3 inch BL. The wheels are Fuel octane that are 20x12 with a -44 offset. I have added black mirrors, handles, and rear bumper. The front is a bumper and grill from Stillen with 6 inch lights mounted in the bumper. Pocket style flares, HID's, LED's, black headlights and tinted LED tails and 3rd brake light round out the outside. Injen intake, SC programmer, Detroit TT with Stillen diff cover and JBA exhaust that i hate are performance. Inside is basically stock but i do have a Pioneer TS double din. Let me know your thoughts or if you want to see more pics. I have a back up camera, train horn, black exhaust tip and more waiting in the garage for install. The tires are 37x12.50x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Attachments

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
That Titan looks mean!!! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
What size lift is that?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
What size lift is that?
read the title, than go to prg's website and it explains it:bangit: :hat:

pretty freakin tall titan. looks pretty good "idhitit2:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
That thing is effin tall. Great looking truck

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Old thread I see but had to compliment nice truck man, I like about everything about it. Only thing Id do different is possibly switch the lights on front for one or two of the led bars. Not sure those were as popular back when this was posted though haha. How is the ride on that suspension set up btw? Thanks for posting great looking truck man!

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Old thread I see but had to compliment nice truck man, I like about everything about it. Only thing Id do different is possibly switch the lights on front for one or two of the led bars. Not sure those were as popular back when this was posted though haha. How is the ride on that suspension set up btw? Thanks for posting great looking truck man!
when i joined in 2011, putting 3 or 4 round lights in the lower grille was the craze on the forum. thats also when people actually built their trucks...wasnt all about led under glow -__-

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
when i joined in 2011, putting 3 or 4 round lights in the lower grille was the craze on the forum. thats also when people actually built their trucks...wasnt all about led under glow -__-
I've kept it classy :lol:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Please dont take that comment in any offense I love the truck guess its nice to be different too I cant comment as I dont have any light on my titan. Haha well yet I doubt Ill ever add a bar but my retrofit HID headlights will be here next week and cant wait to upgrade.. Either way seriously beautiful truck man Im very envious.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Wow...it's been awhile since I've been in here. Thinking about finally lifting the truck but I wonder what the trend is nowadays as far as height?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts