Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know why nobody awnsers the phone at prg. been trying to call there for three days. NO AWNSER

·
Premium Member
75,883 Posts
is it a race weekend?

Greg is a busy dude, BUT he is responsive which you'll see by the abundance of replies below mine.

Try e-mailing him. Patience is a virtue, even in the age of immediate gratification.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Trying calling at different times of the day. Some guys say they get him early in the morning and some say later in the evening.

As DR mentioned, shoot him an email.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I shot him an email about 3 weeks ago... no response.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Call multiple times a day.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
869 Posts
I gave up calling and emailing a long time ago. It shouldn't be a full time job for me to get a company to sell me something.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Dealing with Greg can be a nightmare. Some people have really good luck getting ahold of him, others (like me) do not.

I dropped a quite a bit of money with his business in April, and was never able to get ahold of him after he charged my credit card.

I have his products on my truck, they are good products, and the man knows his stuff... but his customer service in regards to communication is horrible.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I called today and left my name, number, and what I was asking about and had a voice-mail from Greg within 30 minutes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts