Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this setup on his/her truck? If so can you post some pics.. I am curious to know if this 4" inch lift can easily clear 35's on a 17x9 rim w/a 4.53" backspacing. If so, I am leaning more on purchasing this setup VS the pro-comp 6" stage 1 lift kit. I've heard a lot of positive things about Greg's/PRG's products & the installation of this kit looks much easier then the procomp...Thank you..

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
You wont clear with those rims. 35's will rub with anything other than the stock offset. And toyo, nitto, procomp and cooper 35's are all too big.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PrerunnerGreg said:
You wont clear with those rims. 35's will rub with anything other than the stock offset. And toyo, nitto, procomp and cooper 35's are all too big.
Thanks for the input Greg..So if I find some after market rims w/the same stock offset will I be able to clear 35's, or just 33's? Please advise. Thank you...

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
that is what i recomend. Or if you want a bigger tire, look at the procom, toyo, nitto or cooper 33's, as they are slightly bigger than other brands of 33's. or possibly 305/70-17. 35's can fit, but be prepared for the possiblity of clearance issues.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Greg :clap: ...Will follow your recommendation...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts