Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of the smoke deflector on a smoke TITAN?!? I think the black would look just as good, but before I make a decision I sure would love to see how the look smoke on smoke. I thought the silver on silver was nice...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
DruDog said:
Does anyone have a picture of the smoke deflector on a smoke TITAN?!? I think the black would look just as good, but before I make a decision I sure would love to see how the look smoke on smoke. I thought the silver on silver was nice...

I want to see a smoke one too!

Price still the same?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
SmokenTitan said:
Here is mine before I pulled the "lund" sticker off...

Way to bring back an old thread...

Better than starting another thread.........

Thx for the pic.....I Like it.....did you buy it off of Titanparts1?

·
Registered
766 Posts
titanloversinceday1 said:
Better than starting another thread.........

Thx for the pic.....I Like it.....did you buy it off of Titanparts1?
Yes, better than starting another thread, I was just giving you gruff, not trying to be an a**... :)

Yes, its from Titanparts1, its not the best picture, but it does match perfectly...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
SmokenTitan said:
Yes, better than starting another thread, I was just giving you gruff, not trying to be an a**... :)

Yes, its from Titanparts1, its not the best picture, but it does match perfectly...
did they paint it for you?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
sorry to be so stupid....ill pay better attention next time.....;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey my titan is color red alert.....anyone has pics of deflector painted in red to match red alert? hey Jamie can you post pic or email exactly the color tone of red? does it match good on red alert? let me know. i would like to buy one in red.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts