Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... well the mod bug has bit me again and I will be selling some parts off my Titan. This is more of a feeler to see what people would be willing to pay for the items.

Procomp stage 1 bracket lift: This kit will include everything except the front coilovers and the rear shocks. This comes with rear blocks/coilover spacers and everything else. I am going to the PRG MT kit so I am just curious what people would pay for the bracket lift.

PRG Upper Control Arms: I have had these on for about a month and they are so much better than the stock crappers... Again, going to the MT kit so these will be sold as well. Greg has them new for PRG Price: $619.00

Wheels/Tires: 20inch wheels of some kind... not sure what the make is but they have 33'' Toyo MT's on them... There is about 40% tread left on the tires. These will most likely be a local sale but just curious what a good asking price would be...

CST Sway bar endlinks: One of these has a sheered off bolt because it wouldn't come off but they are still for sale.

Leveling kit pucks: There were 2 leveling kit pucks on the truck when I bought it.

Again, this is more of a feeler thread to see what good starting prices should be. Thanks for any input and I look forward to hopefully selling all this stuff!!!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hello all... well the mod bug has bit me again and I will be selling some parts off my Titan. This is more of a feeler to see what people would be willing to pay for the items.

Procomp stage 1 bracket lift: This kit will include everything except the front coilovers and the rear shocks. This comes with rear blocks/coilover spacers and everything else. I am going to the PRG MT kit so I am just curious what people would pay for the bracket lift.

PRG Upper Control Arms: I have had these on for about a month and they are so much better than the stock crappers... Again, going to the MT kit so these will be sold as well. Greg has them new for PRG Price: $619.00

Wheels/Tires: 20inch wheels of some kind... not sure what the make is but they have 33'' Toyo MT's on them... There is about 40% tread left on the tires. These will most likely be a local sale but just curious what a good asking price would be...

CST Sway bar endlinks: One of these has a sheered off bolt because it wouldn't come off but they are still for sale.

Leveling kit pucks: There were 2 leveling kit pucks on the truck when I bought it.

Again, this is more of a feeler thread to see what good starting prices should be. Thanks for any input and I look forward to hopefully selling all this stuff!!!
I'm interested in the PRG UCA if you decide to sell them!

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Why don't you wanna run the mt kit with the lift? Or can that not be done?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Id also be interested in the prg uppers

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I'm sure a bunch of folks me included are interested in the uca's. You might even get a bidding war depending on your price.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Procomp stage 1 bracket lift: Id sell for $1000

PRG Upper Control Arms: I want these so sell them to me for $200 lol

Wheels/Tires: Id ask $550 and sell for $500

CST Sway bar endlinks: One of these has a sheered off bolt because it wouldn't come off but they are still for sale.: Id say $55 but with the sheered bolt $35 because its not like any old bolt will replace it

Leveling kit pucks: $50 with bump stops and hardware

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got done talking to Greg/PRG and I think I will be using the bracket lift with the MT kit... that means everything else on the list will be for sale... So far I think I'll just be interested in selling the UCA's and maybe the endlinks and leveling pucks... Any offers on those 3 items?

UCA's:
CST Swar Bar Endlinks:
Leveling Pucks:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not to thread jack. But when you get the Mt kit on tour truck please do a little write up or something with some pics. I want it so bad. You two or four wheel???

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not to thread jack. But when you get the Mt kit on tour truck please do a little write up or something with some pics. I want it so bad. You two or four wheel???
I am 4x4 :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not even a 1,000 miles on the UCA's...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts