Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the salesman today about a price for an 08 se 4x4 crew cab with premium pkg w/bucket seats, tow pkg, and utility bed. I wanted it in red alert w/tan interior. So he calls back awhile later with the price info.
msrp 35,600.50
sale 33,450.00

or 32,200.00 with the 1,250.00 rebate.

I haven't been able to find what the invoice pricing is on the 08's yet. Their sale price before rebate is about 6% off of msrp. I'm thinking that is not quite low enough. I would like to see 8 1/2 to 9% off of msrp. On the 07's invoice looks to be about 10 1/2% difference.
The second part is that I am hoping Nissan will see fit to lower their interest rates on financing. If Toyota is doing 2.9 for 60, GM 0.0 for 60 why can't Nissan step up to the plate.
So how does that price look?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
robscar said:
The second part is that I am hoping Nissan will see fit to lower their interest rates on financing. If Toyota is doing 2.9 for 60, GM 0.0 for 60 why can't Nissan step up to the plate.
Gotta becareful of those 0% rates!!! You might get zero percent but if you read the fine print they will charge you $16.77 or so per every thousand financed.............But yes there are some true zero percent deals out, just becareful!

·
Registered
69 Posts
No, 0% is no interest which works out to your payment being 16.77 (not sure if that is the right cents) dollars per thousand dollars financed. you dont pay any interest you just pay what you owe.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
robscar said:
I talked to the salesman today about a price for an 08 se 4x4 crew cab with premium pkg w/bucket seats, tow pkg, and utility bed. I wanted it in red alert w/tan interior. So he calls back awhile later with the price info.
msrp 35,600.50
sale 33,450.00

or 32,200.00 with the 1,250.00 rebate.

I haven't been able to find what the invoice pricing is on the 08's yet. Their sale price before rebate is about 6% off of msrp. I'm thinking that is not quite low enough. I would like to see 8 1/2 to 9% off of msrp. On the 07's invoice looks to be about 10 1/2% difference.
The ones charging the lower interest are the ones who's sales are lacking more. Why else would they be giving free money at GM?

Clint

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well a lot of views but no comments on the price offer. We would be putting about 7k down payment, paying tax, title, and tags out of pocket so only financing the remainder of negotiated price. I have a target monthly payment in mind and a bit of a drop in interest rates (2 points) would put me right in that range. Or the dealer could drop the price a bit. Consider this, with the amount I want to finance the 2 point change comes to about 1500 dollars at the end of the loan. I could buy a big screen tv with that amount of cash.

·
Registered
69 Posts
the invoice price on an 07 se crewcab 4x2 was roughly 3000 less than sticker, maybe a 4x4 would be a little more? I would think that the invoice prices would stay about the same differences as the 07's. Would they sell an 08 that low already is the question, they are not that low with you yet. I don't think they will do low interest plus rebate on the 08's any time soon, but i could be wrong.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think it is too much which is why I bought an 07 two weeks ago. The price difference was huge with a similiar equiped truck. You can just about negotiate dealer invoice on any 07 with the $3k rebate on top of that. Your call, you need to be happy with what you get. The only thing I wanted with the 08 was the bigger brakes and the 20's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts