Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2008 Frontier now. Looking to get rid of it, and get myself a Titan. My 2008 Frontier (NISMO, CrewCab) is in excellent condition, has 110k miles, but I think it's time for something new. I've had it a while, and she's treated me very well so far. Only reason issue I had as I replaced the rear differential setup a few months back.

So I'm looking at 2015 Titans. PRO-4X with Luxury/Utility-Audio package.

There are none in my area, but a few about 2 hours away.

Invoice is about 41k so I've been offering $38-39k.

So far only one dealer is going back/forth with me. It seems all these dealers have had the same trucks on their lot between 6-11 months.

My last offer was $39,500 and they throw in the sliding tool box, step rails and bed side step... think that's realistic or am I asking for too much? Trucks been on their lot about 8 months with only 40 miles.

They want about $40,000 for it

·
Registered
919 Posts
I wouldnt budge if I were you. I think your offer is a gift with the new ones just hitting the dealerships now. I could have bought a pro 4x when I bought my SV for $38k, but I went with the SV because it was $31k. Still had RF with nav. Tow package and sports appearance package.

·
Registered
327 Posts
So I have a 2008 Frontier now. Looking to get rid of it, and get myself a Titan. My 2008 Frontier (NISMO, CrewCab) is in excellent condition, has 110k miles, but I think it's time for something new. I've had it a while, and she's treated me very well so far. Only reason issue I had as I replaced the rear differential setup a few months back.

So I'm looking at 2015 Titans. PRO-4X with Luxury/Utility-Audio package.

There are none in my area, but a few about 2 hours away.

Invoice is about 41k so I've been offering $38-39k.

So far only one dealer is going back/forth with me. It seems all these dealers have had the same trucks on their lot between 6-11 months.

My last offer was $39,500 and they throw in the sliding tool box, step rails and bed side step... think that's realistic or am I asking for too much? Trucks been on their lot about 8 months with only 40 miles.

They want about $40,000 for it
I've seen them going cheaper than what you are offering around here mainly because the Titans just don't sell well to begin with so 8 to 9k below invoice isn't unusual around here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now all I'm doing is emailing a few dealerships within a 2 hour drive. Nobody local has any.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I would agree and hold out. I bought a sv also for a couple reasons. I really hate pro4x fender trim is my biggest reason..

·
Registered
358 Posts
Now mine is an SV model, but I got my 2015 back at the end of September 2015 for $10,000 off.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, are those USA prices?

In Canada they have $14,000 off, plus $1000 if you are a Costco member. So 15,000 off.

The going rate for a pro4x crew cab with the lux/audio is 38,000 before tax.

I got my king cab pro4x with utility/audio package (standard in Canada) for 33,000 After taxes after the discounts above.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Pro4x's are in the 36k range in central Florida.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got my SV in Oct 15' for 13k off

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to get an F-150... dealers don't want to play ball, they don't want to lose on their investments so far. Awesome deals on F-150's right now

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
I'm going to get an F-150... dealers don't want to play ball, they don't want to lose on their investments so far. Awesome deals on F-150's right now
Seems to be a trending theme these days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nissan could have held onto me as a customer had they not jacked 15k on the new truck values... insane what they want.

·
Registered
422 Posts
New vehicles are soooo expensive! IDK if I'll ever buy a brand new vehicle... Too many good deals in the used market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pickle-Smooch
1 - 13 of 13 Posts