Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you don't mind, please share so i can compare. trying to deal on a all white pro4x right now

·
Registered
174 Posts
Paid 39k before TTL on pro4x with utility pkg. Basically 8.5k off sticker.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is 43 tax included. ?
43 USD is around 55CAD I believe
MSRP is 52 CAD for the one im looking at after a -8000 rebate

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
I would pick the 0% or .9% if you have the credit. All principal. Take the dealer discount and the special APR. Screw the rebate. Dealer discounts can be pretty good if they are a higher volume dealer.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im already trading my truck in towards it so the discount helps. vs financing rate.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I got my Pro4x for $11k off sticker before taxes, etc. (MSRP of $48k). Has the utility package. Got them to throw in remote start as well.

·
Registered
511 Posts
truecar.com will tell you what dealerships in your area have been doing for deals based on registrations....which is the same info dealers have been using for years! even offers a best price guarantee from a participating dealership. why give yourself a headache haggling from a position of weakness?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Just got a quote for 59k msrp rebate of $11,600 some other rubbish numbers
for total of 47,800. CAD + tax. With trading my T in I'd be happy with anything under 30 seems pretty good

·
Registered
1 Posts
Paid $41500 out the door for the luxury PRO4. Sticker was almost 54 i think. Had them throw in full tint and all weather mats as well. Good deal I thought.

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you can get the following off a Crew Cab Pro4x...
$11K off the luxury package
$10K off convenience package
$9K off the tow package
$8K off the base Pro4x

You are getting a good deal.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Paid $40700 for my 2017 Titan Pro-4x Red 2-tone CrewCab. MSRP was ~$53k in early July 2017. It was manufactured 10/16 so very willing to deal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts