Nissan Titan Forum banner

Prices Dropped!!!!

986 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Yellomantis 
#1 ·
Ok so here it is - alot of people have said "if only JBA was a bit cheaper" .....well we have specifically lowered pricing to our distributators on the headers for the 04-08 Titans for you guys to be able to now get a hold of the JBA products and make it easier on the wallet and easier to explain to the wife. This applies to the stainless and coated headers. Check with your local performance shops or supporting vendors on titantalk.com that are selling JBA.

#4 ·
brad@JBAHEADERS said:
how did it do after the UpRev was installed?

hopefully this new change will help those that do not already have our headers on their trucks....so far the response has been good
After the tune it ran like a raped ape compared to before. I like my headers, however i would tell everyone up front they will be losing some low and mid range until getting tuned.

#10 ·
Are you guys going to make a bolt in header with a high flow pre cat already welded in? That is the only thing holding me back. CARB approval would be nice on that combo too.

I know the headers are CARB approved now, but I want to avoid all the potential problems with a shoddy welding job that could arise from welding them to the OEM cats... Maybe you guys should start an exchange program? I send in my OEM manifolds and you guys cut & weld, then send them back to me!

#11 · (Edited)
I hear ya on the install issue with the factory cats - Toyota FJ, Tacoma and Tundra owners with the 4.0L application have the same issue :bangit:

Unfortunately if we do anything that includes an aftermarket cat we could possibly loose our CARB certification since the parts will no longer be "cat forward" - which federal law mandates you cannot change the location of the cats, or o2 sensors ....technically it wouldnt change the location but because it starts messing with that particular component it raises eyebrows of the people that regulate those components when you incluse a cat already welded up to the header

#12 ·
brad@JBAHEADERS said:
I hear ya on the install issue with the factory cats - Toyota FJ, Tacoma and Tundra owners with the 4.0L application have the same issue :bangit:

Unfortunately if we do anything that includes an aftermarket cat we could possibly loose our CARB certification since the parts will no longer be "cat forward" - which federal law mandates you cannot change the location of the cats, or o2 sensors ....technically it wouldnt change the location but because it starts messing with that particular component it raises eyebrows of the people that regulate those components when you incluse a cat already welded up to the header
But if you submit the part to Sacramento to get it tested WITH the new cat (production version), they will just test it to make sure it doesn't put out any more emissions than the OEM, and thus grant you an exemption!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.