Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did yall purchases these systems from and how much did they run you. I want to get a decent deal. How much will it cost me to get this all installed also..

·
Registered
27 Posts
The cheapest I have found so far was $569.00 shipped from ******* industries. As far as the cost of having it installed not sure, I am planning on purchasing one myself and am planning on installing it myself. I have read several threads about this exhaust and it seems very simple install if you have any mechanical abilities. Let me know if you find a system cheaper than the one that I have found. Thanks

·
Registered
682 Posts
b.u.r.t.m.a.n. industries thats where i got mine

·
Registered
805 Posts
i got mine for free.....
well, technically, cuz it came with my Titan. last September i got mine which is an 05, and it already had the Banks and Nismo CAI installed by the previous owner.
anywaz, it sounds great. it will turn heads! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Where do you live? I am trading the Titan monday dont need the banks anymore its already off the truck. New England area? I dont want to deal with shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vegas Titan, Where did you find it for $487,

CLG I live Georgia, if you are interested in getting rid of this system let me know how much, i know you dnt want to mess with shipping its up to you..

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I found mine for $400 on eBay. Put it on in my driveway myself. Did not even have to jack up the Titan. Install took about 20 min using a socket set and a sawsall to cut the factory system down.
Luv Da Banks! RRRRMMMMMM!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I got mine for i think $465 or $485 shipped from mossy last year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts