Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is any other way to get the new PRO-4X decal othern than buying it from a dealership? didnt know if there was any site out there that sells auto decals that come from the factory

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
DrewShoaf said:
Anyone know if there is any other way to get the new PRO-4X decal othern than buying it from a dealership? didnt know if there was any site out there that sells auto decals that come from the factory
I'm sorry - those just look horrible to me.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
DrewShoaf said:
You must have heard that they make your truck faster!! Call your local dealer...they should be able to get them for ya...

·
Registered
250 Posts
they are not that expensive at the dealer i had them proced they are only $15 per side

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Why do you want the sticker if you don't have that option? That is like a women stuffing her bra,,,it's just not fair!!!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I my PRO4X stickers off..
I dont like the way they looked.. Sorry - Came off in many parts..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Rhino404 said:
You must have heard that they make your truck faster!! Call your local dealer...they should be able to get them for ya...
Nah never knew they would make me faster! haha - I actually like the 4x4 offroad ones that came on mine- a buddy of mine just bought him a titan and liked the sticker and wanted to see about gettin some- so i thought i would ask on here

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
you should put on a Pro 1 x 4 and make people laugh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts