Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, I just bought a 07 4x4 SE and am new to this site. I'm looking to get the pro-comp 6" lift, but got a question about it... What's the widest you've gone without major rubbing? I was looking to run something around 13.5 or 14.5, and noticed that pro-comp recommends 35x12.5. If I could run 35x13.5 or 14.5 that would be ideal, but if it's too much hassle how about 33x13.5 or 14.5"?

Help a brotha out...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am running the metric equivelant of 35/12.5's and I had to remove the stock mud guards on the front, and they rub a little on the inside fender still. There is a pinch weld mod that would probably take care of that , but it isn't bad enough to hassle with in my opinion. You will get responses. In the mean time try a search for tires on this site. The search feature is your friend...

·
Registered
62 Posts
either 33x13.50's or 35x12.50's dude. trying to bump it up any more than that will be a headache. make sure you have a 5" backspace if you are getting aftermarket rims. stick to these #'s and you will be fine. i have the procomp I on my titan.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
I have 5" BS, 9" wide rims with 35x12.50's and I have slight rubbing.. That's with no flaps, and only rubs when BOTH turning (like in an intersection) and suspension compression together. Supposedly, my Cooper tires are more "true to size" than most, meaning they are really 35" tires, not 34.5 34.25, etc.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I run the Stock 17's with 35 x 12.50's D I C K Cepek's and I kept the mudflaps, it rarely rubs them only while doing a u-turn.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have 35/13.5/20" mickey's baja claw radial... i had to remove mud flaps and cut the inner fender about 2" for my tires not to rub..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts