Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a lifted 2005 Nissan Titan with the lift and tires already on it. I would like to get it closer to stock height and will make a killer deal on the stuff in exchange for the stock suspension parts, wheells, and tires. It is a Pro Comp 6" suspension lift with 37X13.50R18 wheels and tires. I'm not sure of the ecact model # of the lift or brand of wheel and tire, but It looks awesome and I can send pictures. You may also need the 2 or 3 inch body lift to clear the 37's, but a body lift is cheap. I can be contacted at 256-990-9408. My truck can be seen on Top Gun Customz website as they are the place that did the lift originally. The link is:

topguncustomz.com/newgallery/Nissan/?path=./&page=1&img=DSCN0909.JPG&idx=30
The entire truck is on Ebay as well, but this is like the fourth time I have tried to sell it so I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks,
Dan

PS. I might also be interested in buying the suspension parts from somone that has already lifted their Titan, but I'll try this first.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am surprised you are having trouble selling that Titan. Very nice ride! The only thing I can imagine is that you are asking too much. I would definitely trade you other than you are a couple thousand miles away and I can't have truck on blocks for weeks.

Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I'd be willing to trade ya all my stock suspension, AR Mojave's and what not but your a bit far away. I'm in Colorado..............

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I have the parts that came off my 06 titan. I added a pc lift so I have the OEM spindles, crossmember, and other parts I can post pictures if you want me to.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
NICE looking ride!

hmm my warrantee just ran out and this is very tempting.

If you get the parts you need to swap out all the stuff and decide to sell the lift separately let me know. I could be interested, I cant trade you for the parts though because I would need my truck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The truck may be gone by next week, but if not what I was proposing is me heading wherever and swapping the stuff over a weekend.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
dansscout350 said:
The truck may be gone by next week, but if not what I was proposing is me heading wherever and swapping the stuff over a weekend.
Good luck with the sale!

I'm in New Hampshire so I doubt you want to drive here!

Where are you located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
This may be a dumb question but is the lift the same on a 07 as the 08.If so I Live in jackson mississippi and I am off of work for the next week and a half.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
dansscout350 said:
Well, I'm in Colorado!!! Come on over and let's swap.........I buy the beer!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
691 Posts
where do you live?

i have a stock '07

and would love to trade my suspension for yours and wheels ...the whole thing but what is you location?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To all,

Just to clarify, killer deal does not mean a straight swap. What I as thinking was someone lines up the mechanic for a weekend, I drive where ever, and for $3,000 plus your stock components we swap equipment. This will include the lift, wheels, tires, traction bars, maybe even the toneu cover as a Christmas present. I will pay half the labor charges as well seeing as how I am getting something installed on my truck. I hope nobody got too excited thinking I was offering a straight swap. The wheels and tires cost more than $3,000 alone and only have 3,000 miles on them. Toyo Open Country and Moto Metal Rims.

·
Registered
691 Posts
sounds like a good deal but you still didnt tell us where you are from

is it a secret?

if so PM me

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have all the stock parts of my O7 titan

Everything like NEW

Front coilovers
Spindles
upper a arms
rear overload leaf
rear shocks

If interested give me an offer or I would trade you for something cool you might have and I might want.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To all,

The truck is either in Huntsville, AL or Fort Knox, KY. And I don't think 07' or 08' suspension is compatible, but I am not positive on that. I may need to set up something soon, as the E-bay winner may need it back to stock just to get it across the border, so I may be able to offer an even better deal than $3,000.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts