Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(2) Pro comp coil over shocks for use on K6001BMX kit used since January 2007.

Asking $275 - pickup in MA.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do you have any pics and will you ship to Englewood FL i will pay the difference for shipping PM me if interested. Thank you

·
Registered
97 Posts
Will these fit the Pro Comp stage one kit? I don't know the model # of the kit on mine as it came this way from the factory.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Here ya go, bumping this up for illustration purposes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks FleetMgr the computers here wont let us post pictures but im the same Granite color as yours but with the steel wheels. Nice truck BTW. Meaning I'm in Iraq

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Granite is not a very common color. Always nice to see another one out there. I wish I could find an SE owner interested in a bumper swap.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I want to have mine painted the same color as the truck. I got a buddy that does paint and body. So when i get home i'll see how much it cost for the materials.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I want to have mine painted the same color as the truck. I got a buddy that does paint and body. So when i get home i'll see how much it cost for the materials.
Oh you mean your rear bumper? Mine's already chrome.

I want to do the front bumper swap with a Granite owner, so I can have the SE front end.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh you mean your rear bumper? Mine's already chrome.

I want to do the front bumper swap with a Granite owner, so I can have the SE front end.
What's different about the front end on those of us with the Granite SE? Just curious....

·
Registered
39 Posts
On the XE's it is a rubber / plastic front bumper painted the color of the truck and on the SE's its metal withe the chrome center.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Ah, ok. Thanks. :cheers:

And no, I will not trade bumpers with you PSN. :jester:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Well, I like the look of the SE front end with the chrome better. And some SE owners may prefer the monotone look of the XE. I am hoping to find one of those people.

I just realized we ruined this dude's for sale thread. Sorry to the OP for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts