Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I had a friend install my pro comp basic lift kit on my 07 Titan kc. He brought it into les shwab to get it aligned and they said that it was missing a aarm spacers. Does anyone know if this kit even comes with one or is that guy don't know what's he's talking about. I know les schwab don't even sell pro comp kits. Please let me know thanks guys

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
If you are talking about lower control arm spacers, then NO they don't come with the kit and you shouldn't need them if your control arm bushings are in good shape. The lower control arms will move slightly forward and back, thats normal. Greg at PRG sells some Delrin bushings for the arms if they get too sloppy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I'm talking about the lower ones. The ones that are tighten or loosen for the alignment. I just talk to my friend again he said that the alignment is negative. So the thread of the inside tire will be worn out. Les schwab said they didn't want to tighten it cause don't want to bend anything any suggestions. The oem bushings should be fine my truck has 48k miles on it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts