Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pro Comp Rims and Tires 35x12.5x17 $600

I'm selling these locally for $800, you guys can have them for less. Located in western MA. I will be traveling to Buffalo NY/Niagara Falls on Christmas day, will be returning Monday the 27th. Going to watch my New England Patriots take on someone else's Buffalo Bills. We go every year, last year I bought rims and tires on the way out there from another member on this site.

Anyway, the tires are unevenly worn, I bought them that way. Been on the truck since April, no steering issues with them, I had the alignment done as soon as I finished up the lift. The outside of the tire has almost full tread, where the insides are down to maybe 30%. I'm selling to buy myself a new toy...Mass still enforces the 1994 assault weapons ban so I've gotta spend like twice what I would if I could just buy it post-ban...

The rims are a "midnight chrome" or black chrome. They are a nice look without being gaudy and fully chrome. Although they'd probably look alright even if they were, seeing as they're only 17" rims.

Pro Comp 35x12.5x17 Xtreme AT on Xtreme Alloy Rims

Accepting trades, I'd like some aftermarket UCAs plus cash
PRE-BAN AR-15. Lower Receiver MUST BE from a rifle that was sold COMPLETE before September 13th 1994.
Double-DIN NAV/DVD unit plus cash or door speakers. MUST be a quality name brand.
Galaxy black tonneau cover for a crew cab (04)
Galaxy black tailgate and passenger front fender and headlight

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
i have a brand new set of long tubes only 1000 mi but they are worth 600 aloneor atleast 500 and im located in ct

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of longtubes? You help me put them on and we got a deal. My place or yours, I've got tools. Whereabouts in CT?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Checked your other post, I see they're Stillen. Do they come with the O2 sensor emulator? Might as well do the B-Pipes while we're at it...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes ill give ya the eliminator and what are you gona do with your stock stuff and your gona need upren and im in enfield rite on the mass line you

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Passenger side manifold is brand new with less than 4k miles on it just got it a few months back

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WilliamSeng you still interested in this trade? Wheels are coming off Thursday. I'm one town north of Holyoke.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Williamseng1, if he doesn't want to trade for your Uprev I'd be interested in buying it off of you depending on the price.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was actually planning to buy your UpRev and trade for your LTs+Bpipes, either way let me know what you want for everything+trade. $300, my stock stuff, rims/tires for your LT BPipes Uprev sound reasonable?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think about it give me a couple days I was gona sell everythimg for 400 each and I think I might have bought stock stuff for only 100

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's fine let me know what you're thinking--you interested in a nitrous kit or a carbon fiber helmet? I could throw one of those in to sweeten the deal. Valued at $300 each

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wheels are still available, pending a deal with williamseng right now. If we don't work something out by next weekend, I will sell them outright.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts