Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this coming saturday me and a friend are installing the pro comp lift on my truck and was wondering if anyone has left their leveling kit on on top of that. im wondering if it would make the front higher then the back if so how much?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
dont do it, that would be very dangerous. The procomp stage I kit comes with a 6 inch spacer, you should NEVER stack spacers.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Especially with that much of a spacers, thats a total of 8" between coil bucket and spring! I would be sketchy on even a 6" spacer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does the pro comp stage 1 kit sit level with the back?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I got a stage 1 stacked w a spacer level.

it rides like ****, but that additional top 1.5" is the biggest 1.5" ive ever seen.
I also double stacked a 1.5" block on top of my PC. If you got stage 1. Either go a head and get a 5.5" rear block or get a 4" then stack. That 3" block stage 1 comes with is weak.

(side note) i dont off road it. I wouldn't go off road with rear blocks stacked

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I got a stage 1 stacked w a spacer level.

it rides like ****, but that additional top 1.5" is the biggest 1.5" ive ever seen.
I also double stacked a 1.5" block on top of my PC. If you got stage 1. Either go a head and get a 5.5" rear block or get a 4" then stack. That 3" block stage 1 comes with is weak.

(side note) i dont off road it. I wouldn't go off road with rear blocks stacked
You should never stack spacers or blocks :bangit:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts