Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the site ive done a little researching but what im wondering is i have a 2wd titan and i have the pro comp 6 inch stage 1 what i wanna do is add the 2inch or 2.5 spacer on top of the lift and also take out the 3 inch block in the rear and add the fabtech 4 inch block am i going to have any problems with this setup i dont do any offroading i just want the stance i dont want a rake i want it to be level any advise or tips would help

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
not a good idea....You will need coilovers, UCA's, etc...$$$

·
Registered
787 Posts
I agree, bad idea. You can't just stack a leveling kit spacer ontop of the procomp spacer. If you want the extra lift you are going to need coilovers and aftermarket upper control arms. By the time you get all the parts and get an alignment and who knows what else, you'll be looking at 2 grand at least. IF the few extra inches of lift is worth the money to ya, then you should do it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, bad idea. You can't just stack a leveling kit spacer ontop of the procomp spacer. If you want the extra lift you are going to need coilovers and aftermarket upper control arms. By the time you get all the parts and get an alignment and who knows what else, you'll be looking at 2 grand at least. IF the few extra inches of lift is worth the money to ya, then you should do it.
damn i was hoping to go cheap what about the 4 inch block with just the pro comp lift is that going to give me a rake or how will it sit???

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
what about the 4 inch block with just the pro comp lift is that going to give me a rake or how will it sit???
nope. 4" block will level it. if you measure it, the front will be about an 1 1/2 higher but to the eye it'll be level. here' mine with a 4" block and zero axle wrap...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts