Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience in removing the black plastic appliqué on the tailgate of the new Pro4x Titans? For some reason it is my least favorite part about the truck and I am considering removing it. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Does anyone have any experience in removing the black plastic appliqué on the tailgate of the new Pro4x Titans? For some reason it is my least favorite part about the truck and I am considering removing it. Thanks!
I believe there are holes under it, it is not just taped on.
Would getting it wrapped make it more palatable?

Clint

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,822 Posts
This thing? I didn't really mind it on my 2020 although didn't pay too much attention to it. It was a little bit of a pain to clean, but as was already mentioned, I believe that there are some holes that are used to keep the piece in place. I don't dislike it enough to consider removing it and dealing with the mounting holes. What do you hate about it? Have you thought about seeing if some company can put a color-matched vinyl wrap on it?

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car

Oh and I actually kind of like it on my 2021 as it contrasts nicely with the pearl white.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 5 of 5 Posts