Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of buying a leveling kit for my 2014 Pro4X. I'm planning on putting in spacers, however a lot of the kits I have looked at says that they are not recommended for pro4X models. Does anyone know what makes the Pro different? also, what kit would you recommend for a simple level?

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'd buy Bilstein 5100'S and set them mid perch. Should put you pretty close to level and you can dump those stock Ranchos that come on the truck. Sometimes you will get coil bucket contact with uca, with the level spacer. It seems to be a per truck thing.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Rough country 3 inch kit. I have pro 4x springs and it awesome. Comes with UCAs, the spacers and end links

·
Registered
391 Posts
Get an aluminum kit on eBay. Most say not for Pro4x but the one I purchased fit. Should be able to find spacers and blocks for around $110. Also bought my UCA's and endlinks from Rough Country on eBay. I currently only have the 5100's on middle perch and I'm sitting a little lower in the front. When I had a 1.5x1.0" kit on my truck with the 5100's it was perfectly level. I put Rough Country UCA's on when I did the spacer so not sure if I absolutely needed them but they are on there.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
180$? Hahaha what a rip off. I don't buy anything from those guys.

Get a 1.5 leveling kit from eBay.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
180$? Hahaha what a rip off. I don't buy anything from those guys.

Get a 1.5 leveling kit from eBay.
Agree. Any aluminum spacer at 1.5-2" will work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the process of buying a leveling kit for my 2014 Pro4X. I'm planning on putting in spacers, however a lot of the kits I have looked at says that they are not recommended for pro4X models. Does anyone know what makes the Pro different? also, what kit would you recommend for a simple level?
What did you end up doing with your leveling project? I have been researching the same thing. I found some 2" spacers that "fit" but have heard about CBC issues. Someone else went with 1.5" spacers and were happy about those.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went with 5100's set to the top front is a litte high after it settled in. Awesome shock/strut though. Much better than the ranchero

·
Registered
114 Posts
I went with 5100's set to the top front is a litte high after it settled in. Awesome shock/strut though. Much better than the ranchero
I went with clip setting #3 (1.2" lift) and the truck sits with a 0.5" rake. I should have went with clip setting #4 (1.7" lift) for a true level... I don't want to throw money away by resetting everything, so I keep telling myself a little rake looks cool...

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
What did you end up doing with your leveling project? I have been researching the same thing. I found some 2" spacers that "fit" but have heard about CBC issues. Someone else went with 1.5" spacers and were happy about those.
For what it's worth, I ran a 2" spacer on my '08 for probably 6 years before getting new UCA's. I had CBC, but it never did anything other than make a clunk when they contacted. The 2" set my truck exactly level.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts