Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just outside today getting my Busa out of hibernation, when I began thinking about taking it to Myrtle Beach later this year. I noticed that the tailgate of the Titan is a lot higher than my old 4x2 hardbody truck. I currentlly use a 6ft ramp for loading and unloading, but the Titan's tailgate is almost 4ft high which means that I'll need a much longer ramp.

I was wondering if any of you guys know where I can get a long and wide ramp that would allow me to walk beside the bike as I was loading it. I'm thinking some sort of ATV loading ramp would be perfect. I have seen some ramps made of aluminum that fold in the middle for easier storage, but I can't remember where it was.

What do you guys currently use? Have you loaded your bike in your Titan yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Titanic Tiff said:
What do you guys currently use? Have you loaded your bike in your Titan yet?
It's higher than my old truck but I only load Motocross bikes so I use the 6' single ramp and a crate or something to step on while walking the bike up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Stevnmd for the site. It looks exactly like what I was looking for, but the ramps seem kind of pricey to me. I'll keep looking around and hopefully I will be able to find something that I can use.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I use an 8' 2 X 12 with ends from RamParts. I painted it with sand paint to make it less slippery. The tailgate looks a little taller than on my GMC, but not too much more.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that's what I am using also. 6 foot 2x12's with the rampart ends. I definitely need a ramp about 10' long, so it will need to fold in the middle for storage. I'm leaning towards the "Big Boy" ramps from atvramps.com, but I just didn't want to pay $269.99 for some ramps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts