Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 04 Titan cranks fine. However most of the instruments in the panel do not work, e.g., gas gauge, tacho, odo, battery indicator. The turn signals work, but the indicator doesn't (but the emergency indicators do work however). I cannot shift out of park (column shifter) even though brakes are depressed (brake lights work). I can override the shifter to "force" it into reverse or drive (the shifter indicator does work), but it stays if 4th gear and the manual button shifter doesn't work. Once I start rolling the truck otherwise runs fine and all other electrical components work.

I've checked all of the fuses I can find and also changed the IPDM to no avail. Anybody have a clue where I can start troubleshooting?

·
Registered
104 Posts
have you checked the fuses that are at the positive terminal of the battery? There's one main fuse and three or four little fuses all right there. That would give you partial power like your talking about.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sounds like you have a power supply or grounding problem. Send me your email address and I'll send you over some docs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no fear titan,

I didn't think to look there, but I just checked and all five of the fuses look just fine.

·
Registered
104 Posts
no fear titan,

I didn't think to look there, but I just checked and all five of the fuses look just fine.
Sorry that didn't work. Hopefully Jeez's diagram will be able to help you.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you ever get the problem with your instrument panel fixed? I am having a similar issue. My instrument panel is completely out and the radio is on but will not work or turn off. Any ideas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts