Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first posting. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. When I turn on my AC or heat in the morning everything works fine. As I drive the AC will turn on high by itself and stay there. If I turn it off it will stay off. You can hear the relay kick in and you can feel the cold air but no blower. The samewith the heat too. If you wait about 5 to 10 mins the ac will turn on high. If your lucky it will go back to normal for a little while than it either doesn't work at all or it goes to high again. I was thinking maybe some kind of speed control switch is gone idk. If anyone can help thanks.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Welcome!

Can you give us an idea of the truck that you have LE, SE, or XE. Also, the year would help. There are some slight difference in the models/years.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
tomorrow my titan goes in for this same problem it took 3 weeks to get the part but they said its the fan switch something. what ever nissan calls all three knobs in the middle of the dash and im getting a fuel sending unit and pump , :jester: gas gauge is loco i can use a quarter tank in 10 miles .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts