Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So theres a guy near me who's also on the forum looking to get rid of his procomp 6" lift. My question is, everyone I've talked to says and from what ive seen is that the procomp will give you the "cali lean" look where the a$s end sits lower than the front:huh:. In my eyes, that completely defeats the purpose of the truck. I do a lotttt of heavy towing and dont want to look like a puerto rican going down the road. Anyone out there tow frequently with a procomp 6" and have no problems? My prg mini with the 1.5" rear block is mint cause even with a heavy trailer she sits just below level. (9k lb loaded dump trailer)

any info is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
depending on the year of the truck you'll get the cali lean or you wont. Mine actually sat with the front a little lower before i jacked up the front with new springs and bilsteins. it sagged a little bit before with our ski boat. but it wasnt anything bad. the boat weighs like 7000lbs empty. This summer however my truck will sag alot cause the front end is higher than the back unloaded.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Being an '05 I seriously doubt you'll get the PreRunner stance... If you get too much drop when towing, you can just add on either some Deavers, helper springs, Hellwigs, Timbrens, or some bigger blocks depending on which one you're most comfortable with.

·
Registered
382 Posts
With the ProComp 6" lift, the rear of my '05 sat lower than the front. I got a set of Deavers, but had to machine about an inch off the lift blocks to get the right ride height.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ughhhhh not what i wanted to hear. what size blocks come with the pc6in?

·
Registered
344 Posts
does this prerunner look happen on a 08 4x4 too? i just ordered my lift but i want it level

1 - 7 of 7 Posts