Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm pulling these off this Saturday after 20k miles and replacing them with Radflos. Not sure if they are worth anything and don't care. Free to a good home before I drop kick them to the dumpster.

Located in Lake Forest, CA for pick up only. I will not ship unless I'm passing your place on the way to my dumpster.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You know what, I still have not seen your truck driving around..

Lake Forest isn't that big..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, some. If you really want them, I'll post some pics after they are removed and you can make your decision. I'll send you my paypal info at that point.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: Procomp rear shocks for 6" bracket lift - Free

Sounds good. If you think they are done I won't bother. But if you think there's some life left I'd be interested

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honestly bud, I don't know how much life is left on them. When they are removed, if they appear to be leaking, I'll toss them but If the tire shop tells me they have some life, I'll let you know. I assume they can be rebuilt but again, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: Procomp rear shocks for 6" bracket lift - Free

Reason being, I have the same shocks on my truck. They were on it when I bought it. I don't know how many miles or abuse they took before I got it but based on appearance of the rest of the lift I'd say minimum 20000 miles

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Matt, I got the new shocks put on and the tech at Big O said the Procomps looked good and you could get another 25k miles on them. If your down, I'll get them weighed this weekend and see how much it cost to get them up to you.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Installed! Still need to break them in a bit and will know more after hitting some trails but the rebound feels smoother just going over speed bumps. I'm excited to see what these can do with some choppy terrain.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Installed! Still need to break them in a bit and will know more after hitting some trails but the rebound feels smoother just going over speed bumps. I'm excited to see what these can do with some choppy terrain.

[/URL][/IMG]
Were you possibly on Lake Forest going past Dimension? Saw one that looked like your truck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts