Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a set of hardly used Procomp traction bars with install kit. They literally look brand new,only on truck for about 500 miles. Will fit other 6" lift kits as well, or even stock height Titans from what I've been told and read. Will post pics of actual bars soon. SOLD...!! plus shipping gets these, get these out of my garage. Would prefer pickup, since these bars are pretty hefty.

SOLD...!!!!

Pro Comp Lateral Traction Bars

Bars are black powder coated
Pro Comp Lateral Traction Bars-RH2

Install kit
Traction Bar Mounting Kit-RH2

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
What is the new price? ANd does the price above cover shipping?

·
Registered
31 Posts
how much shipped to 98021? Thanks

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys I figure shipping to lower 48 should be about $60-$65. Due to their size (length really) and weight. They aren't wimpy, pretty stout if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
hey what would be the benefits of having them on the truck ., my wifes truck is stock hight

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Traction, no axle wrap with traction bars. Helps solve the broken tranny mount problems that the Titans have.
humm nice. but it would fit a stock high truck. we dont like lift kits?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I've been told they will fit stock height trucks, but I'm not 100% positive. Theoretically they should fit.
i would like to get them. but im not sure if they would fit and i dont want to wasted the $.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have a 4" or a 6" lift, so I know they will fit on mine. I replied to your email T., so once you hit me back, we will go from there. I want them... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts