Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been here for over 2 years...and suddenly I decided to drop by...

After searching for a Toyota Tundra for the last several months, a funny thing happened this weekend.

I was having issues with my 2004 Titan LE KC, and the dealer was forced to keep it for a few days. It was still under warranty, and since I was browsing the lot during the last week of the year "HUGE SALE!!!!!!!", they sent me home with a 2008.5 Titan Pro 4x4 CC.

Lo and behold, after a few days of driving it, I started to fall in love. Next thing you know...I am spending a little time Saturday handing over my beloved dark green 2004 and leaving with the Fire Engine red (Red Alert) 2008.5.

How about them apples?

What a ride....she is beautiful. Leather and Rockford packages, bed extender, divider (kept that from 2004...and it fits fine), XM....wow!

And here I was about to jump ship....LOL

I will post some pics as soon as I take them this week.

·
Super Moderator
93,864 Posts
Nice! It's good to hear you stayed with the Titan, sounds like you picked a great truck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hosehead said:
I have not been here for over 2 years...and suddenly I decided to drop by...

After searching for a Toyota Tundra for the last several months, a funny thing happened this weekend.

I was having issues with my 2004 Titan LE KC, and the dealer was forced to keep it for a few days. It was still under warranty, and since I was browsing the lot during the last week of the year "HUGE SALE!!!!!!!", they sent me home with a 2008.5 Titan Pro 4x4 CC.

Lo and behold, after a few days of driving it, I started to fall in love. Next thing you know...I am spending a little time Saturday handing over my beloved dark green 2004 and leaving with the Fire Engine red (Red Alert) 2008.5.

How about them apples?

What a ride....she is beautiful. Leather and Rockford packages, bed extender, divider (kept that from 2004...and it fits fine), XM....wow!

And here I was about to jump ship....LOL

I will post some pics as soon as I take them this week.
i couldnt help but notice that you said red alert? and it says PA... are you talking about red alert as in like carmen and them guys with the 7.51 second mustang from d hill?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Sweet....that's a great story. Good luck with the new truck.

·
Registered
775 Posts
heynow66 said:
i couldnt help but notice that you said red alert? and it says PA... are you talking about red alert as in like carmen and them guys with the 7.51 second mustang from d hill?
Red Alert is the name of the color.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Buildwonder said:
Red Alert is the name of the color.
oo ok haha red alert is the name of a race team in my area, (out side of philly)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts