Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Frozen Rotors
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early TITAN - 2008 FRONT ROTOR UPGRADE KIT NOW AVAILABLE
Frozen Rotors is pleased to announce a convenient, hassle free upgrade for the early model Titan owners wanting to upgrade to the 2008 front rotors, pads and calipers.
This is available NOW. You will no longer have to use or try to find the 'centering rings' need to properly install the 2008 rotors to early model Titans.
This is a simple 'bolt on' conversion utilizing a complete 350mm rotor utilizing Frozen Rotors 60 hour cryogenic process, combined with Ultra Premium Re-manufactured replacement calipers which INCLUDES the caliper carrier. The highly recommended Hawk 'LTS' pad set can also be included in the upgrade kit. And of course the Titan Talk.com member discount of 10% will apply to all pad and rotor purchases.

Thanks again for all the member support and business.

For ordering information or questions, please contact me through the information below.

Keith

[email protected]

High Performance Brake Pads and Brake Rotors - Frozen Rotors

Frozen Rotors is pleased to announce a convenient, hassle free upgrade for the early model Titan owners wanting to upgrade to the 2008 front rotors, pads and calipers.
This is available NOW. You will no longer have to use or try to find the 'centering rings' need to properly install the 2008 rotors to early model Titans.
This is a simple 'bolt on' conversion utilizing a complete 350mm rotor utilizing Frozen Rotors 60 hour cryogenic process, combined with Ultra Premium Re-manufactured replacement calipers which INCLUDES the caliper carrier. The highly recommended Hawk 'LTS' pad set can also be included in the upgrade kit. And of course the Titan Talk.com member discount of 10% will apply to all pad and rotor purchases.

Thanks again for all the member support and business.

For ordering information or questions, please contact me through the information below.

Keith

[email protected]

High Performance Brake Pads and Brake Rotors - Frozen Rotors

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Nice too know next time I do a brake job.:):)

·
Super Moderator
37,029 Posts
I have been thinking this upgrade would be nice!

Now to check the price.

Reactions: unknownTitan

·
Super Moderator
37,029 Posts
You know what would help ...

Pictures!

·
Frozen Rotors
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts