Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per my last set of pics, this is the 57 that was under the tarp, here it is on the lift. Certain sheets have been cut out to weld in new ones.

Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Car
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Classic car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Muscle car
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part Ceiling

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car Full-size car

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice man. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hahah i could soo see u in that car dropped down low with a sweet paint job. Pulling up to the next meet!! Nice man. Keep us posted. Lets meet up again when it warms up

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHAHA, its not mine, it is the owner of the shop that I rent the spot from, it is his car, been like that for 15 years, and just recently started doing it.
The motor was taken out, a 454 with a 4 barrel demon carb, mild cam set up, power glide two speed transmission. Once it is done I will post specifics of the motor, transmission, and rear end.
I have some wicked ideas for paint, but I think he wants to stay stock with the two tone skyblue and white theme.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
wicked brutha!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks brother, some call it a job, others a living, to me it is my hobby and dream to work on cars, and making money doing it is an extra bonus.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is super roomy under the hood. Tomorrow I am heading to the shop, work on it will continue tomorrow, so I will snap new shots.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
im going down to SoCal to pick up a 454 from my father in law this week!

going in my 62 cadillac project.. you wanna talk about a roomy engine bay lol

Be careful with a big block in that car, the frames dont like the torque of a big block...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts