Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a few new things

upper control arms
sway bar extensions
2.5" spacer
custom machine off-center tapered rear blocks

left and message on Friday and he quickly returned my call forgot my card at home though and had to call again on Saturday, but I did it after his business hours and he promptly returned my call Monday morning.

I cannot wait to get this gear installed and add a few more inches to my truck.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CST spindles, bilstiens with a 2.5 inch spacer and upper control arms up front. 2.5 tapered off center block with a deaver C30 pack in the rear.

Looking at going with a hoop set up in the front next summer though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
9.5" up front?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9.5" up front?
should be right around 8" I am only going to use the bilsteins at the middle setting and see how I am in regards to coil bucket clearance.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Cool I thought about doing that set up when I had my spacer and CST spindles but with the bilsteins maxed out. You should be fine maxing them out with PRG UCAs. I heard the ride isnt really that bad with them maxed out either.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, they are maxed right now and the ride is fine for me.

·
Registered
185 Posts
anyone have contact info for Greg? Email? Phone? or do I just call PRG and go from there. wanting to order HD's tomorrow (maybe Icon rears). Haven't decided to level or not to level yet.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
anyone have contact info for Greg? Email? Phone? or do I just call PRG and go from there. wanting to order HD's tomorrow (maybe Icon rears). Haven't decided to level or not to level yet.
From their website... prgproducts.com
# PRG Products: (530) 346-7774
# Hours: 7:00AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time (Closed Wednesdays)
# E-mail Us: info AT prgproducts.com

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks NorCal, I had emailed the [email protected] addy a few days ago and hadn't heard back that's why I asked. I had read somewhere that Greg wasn't in on Wed's so I hadn't called yet.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Thanks NorCal, I had emailed the [email protected] addy a few days ago and hadn't heard back that's why I asked. I had read somewhere that Greg wasn't in on Wed's so I hadn't called yet.
He's also running a one man show so he gets super busy so just keep your patience and give him a chance. You won't regret it! He's an amazing person to do business with!

·
Registered
185 Posts
i spoke with him today. Great guy. He gave me some good advice.

thanks

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
What's that? Did you decide what you're going to get?
He advised me to go with the HD's on the front and either the Icon's or the 5100's on the rear (avoiding HD's on the rear). He was pretty up front about being backordered and advised me a few places to get them in stock now.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
That's right, I remember someone else that had been advised by Greg that the rear HD's didn't ride very good, and to get the Icon rears. Wasn't sure about the 5100 rears being o.k. too. Good to know. I've been very happy with the Icon rears, been running them for around 5 years now, (mine are actually Donahoe Racing, but same design, Icon bought them out).

I spoke to Greg on the phone today too. I'm upgrading to the Radflo 2" remote reservoir rears, and will be keeping my DRE's for backups in case I ever need to have the Radflo's rebuilt or repaired. My front HD PRG leveling kit setup is actually a backup too. I have DRE/Icon fronts that I'm going have modified into the extended travel version, (since I'm running aftermarket UCA's), and get them serviced while they're down at Icon.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My problem is I have too many things to shop for/buy right now.

headers
bpipes
muffler
shocks
tires
uprev

LOL, getting to be and expensive Christmas...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yeah, the tires are that reoccurring $1K-$1.5K nightmare. I don't have to worry about that one for another year hopefully. I still run stock intake and exhaust and won't be messing with it unless I get another cracked exhaust manifold ... then JBA shorties, because I think they are the only Cali legal headers available for the Titan. Probably uprev. for the shorties, and the JBA catback, and an intake if that makes headers happy.

My list:
Install the Radflo rears.
Send the DRE/Icons in for modification and service at Icon.
1.75" net lift custom spacer from PRG for the DRE/Icon fronts
PRG UCA's ... sell the Total Chaos arms.
tires
Radflo Extended Travel coilover, or the hot setup, in a year or two from now, sell the DRE's.
Radflo bumps
tires

·
Registered
185 Posts
You thinking of a lift of some sort?
I haven't thought much about the lift. I've seen on here seems like alot of guys are doing the 1.5-2.0 inch spacer in the front to level. Not sure I want to go through anything else right now. I am tempted to go with the 5100's in the front instead of HD's just to get a little more. There's only so many topics I can absorb at once... :bangit:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
The 5100's will give you a half an inch of preload lift on their 0" setting, so that's not a back idea. 1.5" on the middle.

Got the Radflo rears today. Only took UPS 1 day and it was shipped ground. About 2 hrs. away. :)
Thanks Greg!

Hope the rain lets up soon so I can install them. Looks to be a few days though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts