Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Matt jus bought and 08 titan xe 2 days ago and love the hell out of the truck ive always been a chevy guy and a mini truck guy but took one for a test drive for s&g and drove it off the lot paid 20g with 19500 miles on it so i think i got a good deal... i had a 04 colorado all decked out before the titan before that was a cobalt 93s10 85 s10 and an 87 s10 with a 350 357hp to the tires but being 6-2 200lbs it was time for something bigger haha and so far i love it...does any one know if their is a titan socal site also are there any problems i should look out for in the future? here are some pics of the new beauty and the old loves

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Congrats... funny, I just upgraded from my 2004 Canyon SLE to a 2008 Titan SE Crew a week ago :) My Canoyon's still for sale and I drove it yesterday... was amazed at the size difference between the two now that I'm more accustomed to the Titan.

For comparison I paid $16,500, but my truck is a 4x2 and had 44,XXX miles when I purchased it (just over 46,000 now).

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats... funny, I just upgraded from my 2004 Canyon SLE to a 2008 Titan SE Crew a week ago :) My Canoyon's still for sale and I drove it yesterday... was amazed at the size difference between the two now that I'm more accustomed to the Titan.

For comparison I paid $16,500, but my truck is a 4x2 and had 44,XXX miles when I purchased it (just over 46,000 now).
mines 4x2 also...where are you from...cali is way high on trk prices and blue book for my zip is like 23g...feel like i did pretty good

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Welcome to TT. Good to know theres another SoCal guy on here..we have a krew. You may want to check out the thread for the upcoming Titan meet in Hunington Beach on Jan 23rd. A list is also goin around for a caravan for all us SD guys to drive up together.

Check it. We'll be seein ya around.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey guys my name is Matt jus bought and 08 titan xe 2 days ago and love the hell out of the truck ive always been a chevy guy and a mini truck guy but took one for a test drive for s&g and drove it off the lot paid 20g with 19500 miles on it so i think i got a good deal... i had a 04 colorado all decked out before the titan before that was a cobalt 93s10 85 s10 and an 87 s10 with a 350 357hp to the tires but being 6-2 200lbs it was time for something bigger haha and so far i love it...does any one know if their is a titan socal site also are there any problems i should look out for in the future? here are some pics of the new beauty and the old loves

Ha, noticed you had Nissan Titan rims on the colorado. Maybe that's what got you interested in stepping up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good choice! And I love the fact that your Colorado had Titan rims :hahano:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome and nice T. I was a car guy and never thought that I would enjoy a truck, but I love mine. And I can still mod it too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to TT. Good to know theres another SoCal guy on here..we have a krew. You may want to check out the thread for the upcoming Titan meet in Hunington Beach on Jan 23rd. A list is also goin around for a caravan for all us SD guys to drive up together.

Check it. We'll be seein ya around.
would love to brother but i deploy in march and have field ops in in dec and all of jan but ill def be down for meets when i get back bro

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes i had titan rims lol alot of colorados do their actually pretty popular so if ne one ever wants to sell their stockers i can prob find a buyer but i bought mine for 200 and thats pretty much what they go for without tires and tpms sensors i know their worth more but to fit them on colys you gotta bore out the center to fit the hubs on the coly and that cost mucho denero lol

·
Registered
801 Posts
welcome to TT and I dont think the 08 have anything to you have to look out for. you have any plans for the truck

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome to TT and I dont think the 08 have anything to you have to look out for. you have any plans for the truck
plenty within time, lift, rims ,tires, side steps, grill, hids, led tails, super chargers a possibility but gotta look into cost vs gains on that one... headers full exhaust,intake, tint, system, diff hood possibly new to the nissan world gotta find out whats out their lol def gonna be murdered though (everything black)

·
Registered
801 Posts
plenty within time, lift, rims ,tires, side steps, grill, hids, led tails, super chargers a possibility but gotta look into cost vs gains on that one... headers full exhaust,intake, tint, system, diff hood possibly new to the nissan world gotta find out whats out their lol def gonna be murdered though (everything black)
stay away from the supercharger unless you got lots of money. you can look into it but to get amazing gains you need to spend $$$$$$. also when you look into getting headers get yourself UpRev its the best tuning program for the titan. have fun with the truck and always feel free to ask Q you have on here cause there is a lot of people with great knowledge that are always up for helping a fellow member out.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
If you want murdered out take a look at my truck, LOL! I recommend the headlight mod, there's a thread on here how to do it.

·
Registered
605 Posts
mines 4x2 also...where are you from...cali is way high on trk prices and blue book for my zip is like 23g...feel like i did pretty good
Virginia Beach, VA... but I drove 9 hours south to Marietta, GA to get mine. Trade-in value on mine in my area is $17.7k so I did good.... I lowballed the dealer and they took it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
appreciate the heads up on the chargers and uprev brother...oh and r3dtitan those are the ceb barreks in mateo im in 1/5 mt lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what do yall recomend for exhaust i want a deep growl and a louder mean sound when flooring it but dnt want the raspyness of like 3in straight pipe lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts