Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have been lurking on these boards for about the past 6 months weighing my options between a couple of different trucks. I finally pulled the trigger on a 07 White CC LE with Offroad package, Tow Package, Navigation, Underseat storage, and Bed Extender. It beat out the new Silverado SLT with the 6.0 Duramax. This is my first pickup truck, and will be primarily driven by my wife :crying:

Her and I could not be happier with the purchase on multiple fronts: Performance, Styling, and Comfort. I had some help with a decent VPP bonus and the 3000 rebate.

I look forward to sharing my comments and experiences with you guys and appreciate the help you guys unwittingly lent me to make my decision easier.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Nice Choice! Enjoy it in good health. My wife and I are still in love with my 2005 Galaxy Black CC. Now see how much she loves you - Let the Mods begin!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. You will truly enjoy it and welcome to the TT family.

·
Super Moderator
159,625 Posts
Welcome to the boards! And congrats on the new ride. Excellent choice. Sounds like you got quite a few goodies on it from the factory, but you know that's not going to be good enough for long, right? So....What's the first mod going to be? :thedevil:

Enjoy the truck, and the site. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats you will be very happy like you said the Power,comfort and styling can not be matched by anyone . Enjoy the looks of envy on other truck drivers faces. I know I do!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, thought I'd try to keep the forum from being flooded with new owner threads so I thought I'd hijack this one for myself. I also just bought a black 2007 KC SE 4x4 with Big Tow and Utility Bed packages. I love this truck! I've gotta say this forum helped a lot with all of the questions I had about this truck. Thanks for everything!

Scott

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congratulations to both of you guys! I hope you enjoy your new trucks as much as I'm enjoying mine!

·
Premium Member
92,269 Posts
Nice. Can never have enough Galaxie Black trucks in the world! Congrats & enjoy guys!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
congrats to all the new owners. and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the Welcomes. My wife and I have been really busy since we made our Titan purchase last week. I have already done more hauling with this truck than I figured possible. I will take some pictures of the truck as soon as I get a chance.

We traded in a 05 Jeep Rubicon to get the Titan, and although we loved that little thing, the Titan is definately bringing many smiles to our face.

Ok, here is the list of mods I am looking into in no particular order:

Tint Front Windows
Step Bars --Chrome or Black for a Blizzard LE??
Borla Cat Back
Air Induction - Havent made up my mind which one.

If I can find an appealing design, I will be ordering the step bars this week. The windows getting tinted on Wednesday :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts