Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's silly and I should just slap a set of slicks on this bad boy drop a little wt and get it over with but I want to do 13's on snow tires and full street trim. I have 500.00 to spend on a mod to get me to 13's and want some help. This is probably the last mod for me before the new year so make it a good one. It needs to be worth a fair bit of power because I'm a tenth of a second away from 13's. All my mods are listed in my sig other than a dryer hose running from the tow hook hole to the factory hole in the fender. I considered donating it to the church and then the almighty might look upon me favorably and grant my 13 but he's probably POed because I'm poking a hole in the Ozone and won't be much help, lol.

So what 500.00 mod do you guys think will push this pig into the 13's?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
P's Titan said:
have you got the ram air hood yet ?

I dont remember if you have one
Not yet but by the time I paint the thing it would be close to 1000.00 or a little more by the time I'm done.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Get TOOMNYMODS to throw ya a tow hook and drag ya into the 13's..
LOL... :upsidedow

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
nevermind... Blizzard.. I forgot.. he'll be stuck and you'll be towing him..
back to the drawing board.. :computern hmmmm

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Nos Nos Nos

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
keep your $500 and look for -DA night and get that 60ft to 1.95....Just drive that pig to 13.'s!

Just saving you some money...
Stage deep
Air up the fronts to 60lbs
Find a skinny guy to drive

buy a short belt
buy VHT

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RB's Titan said:
keep your $500 and look for -DA night and get that 60ft to 1.95....Just drive that pig to 13.'s!

Just saving you some money...
Stage deep
Air up the fronts to 60lbs
Find a skinny guy to drive

buy a short belt
buy VHT
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, my wife is small, maybe I could con her into making a run and that 500.00 along with another 500.00 would look good as a ram air hood. maybe I will just get some sticky in a can and have at it. I suppose technically It would be on snow tires, hmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
PapaD did you ever do a 4" ram air mod? That will help keep the intake air temp cooler and charged. Maby be the first to try a $200-300 Snow Performance product that uses meathenal gas (or window washer fluid) to cool the air temp charge down a bit more. I know its meant for F/I apps..... but since where runing a bit hotter ith these tunes it may prove to help.
Just a thought

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts