Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the controls on my steering Wheel and was not liking the looks of the paint rubbing off due to changing the radio station and volume, so I made a tasteful change. I went online and bought some camo vinyl made for wrapping atv's. I wrapped both plastic covering on the steering wheel, the center of the inside of the door handles and the center bottom mats that go in the dash. Super pleased with the looks of it and will upload some pics soon.

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Did the interior of my truck too.

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Good job. Looks good.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
well that looks freaking awesome...

the new rams have a mossyoak or realtree edition (cant remember which), but Im sure the option costs wayyyy more than what you paid for the wrap and I bet yours looks every bit as good as theirs. well done

Reactions: FishnAlaska

·
Registered
840 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I got mine through vinylgraphics.net, but powersportswraps.com has the same stuff but a wider selection of patterns, a 4ft x 4ft is about right. I messed up once or twice and had to redo because I wasn't happy with the outcome. Used some of the leftover pieces to cover the window control/lock panel on the doors, and any other spot that was flat and I wanted covered.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Man looks nice!! You just gave me a new project:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks Sweet, If your looking for seat covers i got mine from sportsman seat covers.com Custom fit

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks Sweet, If your looking for seat covers i got mine from sportsman seat covers.com Custom fit
Those are nice but a little outa my price range. I have the cheep $30 covers from autozone on the T now. I wana try the vinyl wrap on the bezel and the steering controls cuz thy are all scratched up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I want to do every part of light gray in my truck camo. I have a friend that just opened one of the camo dipping.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Hey man, don't be hatin on my camo! Lol, I know it's not for everyone, kinda started out as a trial and stayed. The nice thing is when I get bored, it just peels right off and I move on to the next style. I was thinking of doing a blue carbon fiber wrap at some point in the future.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts