Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The DDM's are 35W 8K and they are f-ing BAD!! I love them and will not ever go below an 8K. It looks just like the new Cadillac lights. I also blacked out my front and rear burgers and painted the NISSAN red. I debadged my tailgate also:) I did all of this for about $30 including the DDM's:)

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77 and Haze

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
dang those lights are bright. looks good man. I wanna get some for my fogs and driving lights, i think that looks so good in the fogs , like etalian2005's.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks good man, you'll love the light output and color, they're bad a$$. I'm diggin the red letters on the burgers too. :redblob"

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks good I love my 8k too. I just Bedliner my plastic on my tailgate yesterday and debating on painting Burger now I'm definitely doing looks awesome digging the red but I'm gonna find a diff color for mine

·
Registered
199 Posts
what kind of paint did you use for the burgers? did you leave them on and just tape everything off to do it or did you take them off?

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what kind of paint did you use for the burgers? did you leave them on and just tape everything off to do it or did you take them off?
Took them off. Used just a spray can for the black and hobbie car enamel for the red. If you take them off just put them back on with 3m tape. That's all that's holding them on right now.

·
Registered
827 Posts
HIDs look great, but I bet you have no idea what color they actually are! Reason I say this is I ordered a set for both my Titan and the wife's car at the same time, ordered 5K. Both sets came in and were labeled exactly what I ordered. Hooked them up, and they are completely different colors! One of them might be 5K, the other one is probably the 4K one that they sell. DDM has no clue what color temperature they are selling. Just my experience. I also ordered a few months before a 6K set for my high beams, and they are so blue I took them off within two weeks of use. I could tell they were more intense than the stock halogens, but the color of the output was such that it didn't do much for actually increasing vision at night. I really think that set was the 8K, not 6K like I had ordered.

Not knocking yours though, they look great!

Reactions: deerslayer

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HIDs look great, but I bet you have no idea what color they actually are! Reason I say this is I ordered a set for both my Titan and the wife's car at the same time, ordered 5K. Both sets came in and were labeled exactly what I ordered. Hooked them up, and they are completely different colors! One of them might be 5K, the other one is probably the 4K one that they sell. DDM has no clue what color temperature they are selling. Just my experience. I also ordered a few months before a 6K set for my high beams, and they are so blue I took them off within two weeks of use. I could tell they were more intense than the stock halogens, but the color of the output was such that it didn't do much for actually increasing vision at night. I really think that set was the 8K, not 6K like I had ordered.

Not knocking yours though, they look great!
They look like 8k to me. Like the new Cadillac suv. I've heard this about ddm a lot though.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
I love my DDM 8K slim ballast kit too! HID's are so much better than halogen bulb's. The burger look's sick too! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts