Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know i have read some info here and there about the Q45 throttle body swap and bbk coming out with a larger throttle body. i have searched tt and havent found anything on the q45 ( i know its here somewhere )... so if anyone has any info please let me know... how large it is, is it an easy swap, whats mods need to be done, etc.. thanks!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Lookup PGM, Project Giant Mouth.. It is the only viable upgrade, and has proven results. It uses a Corvette (GM) TB, and is 90mm.

·
Registered
411 Posts
TitanBlue said:
Lookup PGM, Project Giant Mouth.. It is the only viable upgrade, and has proven results. It uses a Corvette (GM) TB, and is 90mm.

Would an aftermarket intake fit over 90mm? how about the stock intake?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
djmars20 said:
No you use a reducer. I have a 90* one that goes from 4" to 3".

Another cheap hp gain it to take your stock 70mm and bore it out to 75mm. a few guys here have already done this

·
Registered
571 Posts
All of the Titan TB's are the same 04-08

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
djmars20 said:
When you buy the PGM, it comes as a complete pkg to fit your system. You supply the TB, they do all the modding needed to make it fit. First batch of 10 are done, or very close. Another batch will hopefully be offered in the fall. Nice way to complete a truck that refuses to get headers or NOS. It'll fly with that thing, good for another 20HP or so, with UpRev tuning. :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I believe Stillen is working on a TB.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Is there a web site? I looked up PGM and could not find anything.:computern

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i know about the PGM.. i would love to get it but i didnt think they were producing anymore YET... and i know someone said something about an 80mm bbk... im just looking to get something now and im not ready for te cams yet... in the near future for sure though!!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I would go with someone thats going to be around, BBK.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes, I believe Stillen is working with BBK.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
anyone know the release date... or expected?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I would call Kyle @ Stillen or BBK direct, I believe in a few months.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts