Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did a search and still couldn't find all the answers to a couple of my questions concerning the Go Rhino Dominator 2 side steps. I am looking to buy the black powder coats and I noticed a few of you guys sport them.

1. Do you like them?

2. Durability? Does the powder coat last well?

3. Mounting? Do they mount into the stock mounts for the OEM side steps?

4. Best place to order them?

·
Premium Member
68,862 Posts
I have N-Fabs. I love em! I have noticed no issues so far and they went on in minutes with supplied rocker panel holes and studs. They are solid feeling, my 86 yr old Momma can get in my truck no problem. I bought from a local shop to save shipping charges...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the black on for a little over a year. I have a little rust on the weld that links the step to the main bar. It doesn't bother me at all. I can always spray it if it gets bad. I got my bars at truckaddons.com. They were fast to get them to me. I didn't like that fact the shipping company left them outside of my house when no one was home. They bolt right up to the OEM location. It’s very easy. I would recommend you have a friend help you out. It would make it a lot easier but you can do it by yourself. I forget what I paid for them. I think it was like around 300 or so. I love them. It makes getting in and out of the titan so much easier, especially when you have a few drinks and need to get in the back seat. :)

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I have the Dominators and like them alot.

The powdercoating on the welds has held up quite nicely. I polish them to keep them as clean as possible.

Eventually, I will take these in along with my Westin bull bar and get them both Line-X'd as I want the black over the chrome or stainless on the truck.

Easy to install, look good. I'd get them again...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If the RBP steps are like everything else with their name on it they're probably about 8x as expensive as the dominators or n-fabs. RBP has some nice stuff but their prices are way in the clouds.

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Stay away from N-Fabs.

Go Rhino Dominator II's is where its at.

I can post pics of my first and second set of rusted N-Fabs if you wish?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
To those who have the N-Fabs & Rhino's....How many brackets are used to attach them to the Titans cab?

The Titan King Cab has 3 factory mounts for side steps. I'm looking for aftermarket units that use all three...

Thanks....

·
Premium Member
68,862 Posts
My N-Fabs have two mounting points.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Dominator II's have three mounting points (same location as factory step bars).

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I have the N-Fabs and had them painted galaxy black to match the truck. 1 1/2 years now and they still look great and feel solid.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts