Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of purchasing a Titan LE, fully loaded.

Before I do, however, I need to know that there is a bed cover that works with the Titan or that Nissan is coming out with one.

I need a good, water tight, solid cover (A Fold-A-Cover or Retrax) type. Does anyone know if one is available for the Titan?

Is everyone happy so far with the truck?
T'hanks,
Barrett

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
If not now, real soon both from Nissan and Aftermarket.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Question, I've read severl messages in which owners of the new Titan are having problems. This makes me nervous. I've driven the Titan twice and read everything I can find on the truck. I am VERY impressed but now a bit concerned about purchasing one.

Should I wait a year or (worse) :), buy a Silverado?

Barrett

·
Registered
266 Posts
My take on that subject is this. When you read these boards you have a very concentrated amount of titan folks. A lot of times (those who aren't on boards all day such as myself) will seak out boards with problems because they don't know where else to find answers. So it may seem like there are a lot of problems because a lot of people only come here because they have problems. Therefore, I wouldn't take what you read on the net as defacto. Rather, think of it more as tool and learn from the few who actually are having problems. There are a lot of happy folks with their new Titan! =)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Buy the Titan, even with the "problems" it will be more reliable than the Chevy.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Check the discussion on the other post. There is a lot of information there. A.R.E. also has a lockable truck cap out there. It comes with different clamps for mounting with the Utili-trac.

It also comes with the wireing and lock to connect to your power locks, so you can hit the button and unlock the top!

Truth be told, you can always consider that these boards will be where you find the largest amount of problems, and that is not in direct proportion to the vehicles sold. Most people with a problem want to hear from others with the same problem, or want help in getting it resolved. The problems should be viewed as a watch list, and as a solutions page

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts