Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my AVS vent visors from Courtesy Parts. Not sure if they are inchannel or not.

My question is what is the minimum temp for installing them. I'm pretty sure the ones I got for my SUV said 50 degrees in order for the tape to stick. I don't know if I can get the vehicle warmed up to 50 degrees before spring.

Anyone know? I can't find anything in the simple instructions that came with the visors.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I believe 50° is right. Keep them inside.... or use a hair dryer while the vehicle is in a garage.... Otherwise, wait until spring... :dunno:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While not wanting to change the topic but how the heck does someone come up with 28,846 posts? On a different forum I'm at we just celebrated someone getting 10000 posts.

How much more before you start repeating yourself? :jester:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I believe 50° is right. Keep them inside.... or use a hair dryer while the vehicle is in a garage.... Otherwise, wait until spring... :dunno:

See? There's a trick to this.... :rofl:

10000? He's a piker! Tell him to become a useful member of his forum! :lol:

I answer quite a bit of questions, but also partake of the Premium Channels that can only be attained via a loss of $20 from your wallet. Best darned $20 I ever spent!

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Blackbeauty said:

See? There's a trick to this.... :rofl:

10000? He's a piker! Tell him to become a useful member of his forum! :lol:

I answer quite a bit of questions, but also partake of the Premium Channels that can only be attained via a loss of $20 from your wallet. Best darned $20 I ever spent!
Don't spend the $20...it is an evil plague....

You will be drawn into the land of post whores....a dangerous land indeed.

I barely escaped with my life.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lund finally responded and said the temp should be between 55 and 90 degrees for optimial tape stickiness.

·
Registered
250 Posts
they're all right 50.0 degrees is right any colder unless you have a hair dryer the adhesive will not set right

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
carver1titan4x4 said:
they're all right 50.0 degrees is right any colder unless you have a hair dryer the adhesive will not set right
Gee... Glad you came along... Actually hearing it from the manufacturer didn't convince me.... :rolleyes:
gksmith said:
Lund finally responded and said the temp should be between 55 and 90 degrees for optimial tape stickiness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts